From clean laundry to delicious home-cooked meals, we ensure our guests are able to worry-free. The same goes for our families, who enjoy all the benefits of our 24-hour assisted living memory care residence.
At Cottonwood Creek, we are passionate about maintaining and celebrating the personhood of each and every resident. Simply put, we are creating a residence, not an institution, that combines exceptional care with all the comforts of home. It may not sound simple, but to us, it is.
We understand that when someone you love is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia, it can feel like a difficult and never-ending journey. We are here to help. Our Alzheimer’s assisted living home has a long list of amenities so the person you love can feel comfortable and cared for.
Our amenities were designed with you (and your loved one) in mind. At Cottonwood Creek, our philosophy of care is person-centered. We care for residents how THEY want to be cared for. Everything we do is focused on each resident as an individual—as a PERSON.
Our amenities include:
- Private suites with full handicap-accessible bathrooms
- Larger suites for couples or others who want to share a room
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- 3 home-cooked meals in our family-style kitchen
- Free cable and wireless internet
- Full-service beauty and barbershop on-site
- Daily activity programs, including social outings and community events
- Spa services with aromatherapy for relaxation
- Therapy room for Medicare Part B therapy
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- A secured backyard and covered patio
- Adult daycare program and respite stays for family
- 1:5 staff to resident ratio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Memory Care Amenities
In addition to resident-wide amenities, we also have an exceptional team of RN’s, LPN’s, and Certified Care Partners that provide your loved one with personalized memory care. Our nursing staff can provide:
- Medication management and administration
- Individualized health and wellness assessments
- Care for medical conditions including diabetic care
- Restorative services
- And much more
At the end of the day, our goal is happy, well-cared-for residents. We work hard every day to accomplish what most memory care homes for dementia cannot, and that is making the answer to a specialized request be yes. If your loved one needs something we don’t currently provide, we are going to do our best to make it happen. As a small, locally owned company, we don’t have the corporate red-tape to cut through. So if you need something, don’t be shy, just ask us.
While our primary focus is caring for your loved one with dementia, we understand how stressful the financial aspects of memory care can be. Most Alzheimer’s assisting living homes will have tiered rates, with a base rate plus additional charges depending on the amount of care provided. This makes budgeting incredibly difficult for families.
We do not structure our rates this way. Instead, we follow an all-inclusive pricing structure because we know that each day is different and we want our staff paying attention to our residents and their needs, not marking down how much care they give so they can charge more.
See Our Amenities In-Person
At The Creeks, we’ve applied all we know about dementia to our Alzheimer’s assisted living home. Some families find us in the early stages of dealing with the disease. Others find us after experiencing other care alternatives or exhausting themselves trying to care for those they love at home. No matter how you arrived, you will reach the same conclusion. Cottonwood Creek isn’t the end of the road; it’s the start of a much better path.
Schedule a tour at Cottonwood Creek of Cheyenne, WY today to see our amenities first-hand.