From clean laundry to delicious home-cooked meals, we ensure our guests are able to live worry-free. The same goes for our families, who enjoy all the benefits of our 24-hour assisted living memory care residence.
We are small for a reason. Our small size and specially trained staff make it possible for us to give each resident personalized care. We are passionate about maintaining and celebrating the personhood of each and every resident, regardless of where they are at in their journey or what additional medical needs they may have. We have created a residence, not an institution, that combines exceptional care with all the comforts of home. It may not sound simple, but to us, it is.
We understand that when someone you love is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia, it can feel like a difficult and never-ending journey. We are here to help. Our Alzheimer’s assisted living residence has a long list of amenities so the person you love can feel comfortable and cared for.
Our amenities were designed with you (and your loved one) in mind. At Aspen Creek, our philosophy of care is person-centered. We care for residents how THEY want to be cared for. Everything we do is focused on each resident as an individual—as a PERSON.
Our amenities include:
- Private suites with full handicap-accessible bathrooms
- Larger suites for couples or others who want to share a room
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- 3 home-cooked meals in our family-style kitchen
- Free cable and wireless internet
- Full-service beauty and barbershop on-site
- Daily activity programs, including social outings and community events
- Spa services with aromatherapy for relaxation
- Therapy room for Medicare Part B therapy
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Adult daycare program and respite stays for family
- 1:5 staff to resident ratio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Memory Care Amenities
In addition to resident-wide amenities, we also have an exceptional team of RN’s, LPN’s, and Certified Care Partners that provide your loved one with personalized memory care. Our nursing staff can provide:
- Medication management and administration
- Individualized health and wellness assessments
- Care for medical conditions including diabetic care and catheter care
- Therapy services
- Assistance with all activities in daily living
At the end of the day, our goal is happy, well-cared-for residents. We work hard every day to accomplish what most memory care homes for dementia cannot, and that is making the answer to a specialized request be yes. If your loved one needs something we don’t currently provide, we are going to do our best to make it happen. As a small, locally owned company, we don’t have the corporate red-tape to cut through. So if you need something, don’t be shy, just ask us.
While our primary focus is caring for your loved one with dementia, we understand how stressful the financial aspects of memory care can be. Most Alzheimer’s assisting living providers will have tiered rates, with a base rate plus additional charges depending on the amount of care provided. This makes budgeting incredibly difficult for families.
We do not structure our rates this way. Instead, we follow an all-inclusive pricing structure because we know that each day is different and we want our staff paying attention to our residents and their needs, not marking down how much care they give so they can charge more.
See Our Amenities In-Person
At Aspen Creek, we’ve taken all we know about Alzheimer’s assisted living and put that knowledge into a place to call home. Some families find us in the early stages of dealing with the disease. Others find us after experiencing other care alternatives or exhausting themselves trying to care for those they love at home. No matter how you arrived, you will reach the same conclusion. Aspen Creek isn’t the end of the road; it’s the start of a much better path.
Schedule a tour at Aspen Creek of Troy, IL today to see the amenities of our dementia care homes first-hand.